Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Headed to Surgery

I'm headed to surgery today and will be out for the week. Instead of leaving my blog dead like the last time I was in the hospital, I'm having a couple of my friends step up.













My friend Katie is the food writer for We Love DC and Washington Life. She is always keeping me in the know of great deals and delicious dishes around town.














My friend Jasmine is a former music writer for We Love DC and now writes her own blog about becoming vegetarian and environmentally savy called District of Change. She is always introducing me to new music as well as being conscious about my footprint.

I'm giving them free reign to write about whatever they want and have fun. And I'll be back when I'm better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin