Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Converse Commercial

I've always loved this Converse commercial and this past week I was lucky enough to hear the design firm Psyop who created this spot speak at my conference.  It was really interesting to hear their creative process behind their work.  

They started out having to play off the original print campaign of using the theme of connectivity.  The goal was to give it a very clean simple look, almost like it would be something you could create yourself.  Even though its much much harder than it really deceivingly looks.  And of course they wanted to maintain the rock-star icon look Converse has made for themselves.  I think they did an amazing job with the constraints they had and it makes me want to rock my converses all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin