Friday, April 17, 2009

Daily Art

Yesterday I was reading in my HOW design magazine about people who have a personal project of creating art every day.  It is very similar to my 365 project where I take a picture every single day.  Randel Plowman creates a collage a day, Stefan Bucher draws a daily  monster, Noah Scalin creates a skull-a-day out of various objects, and Kate Bingman-Burt draws a purchase from every day.

It is amazing how when you force yourself to create art on a daily basis that you become a better artist.  I have found that I am always looking for a new angle and an opportunity for an interesting picture.  Reading about these artist's own personal project is encouraging and makes me want to think up a new creative project for myself next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin