Monday, April 6, 2009

My Weekend in Pictures

Happy Monday!  This weekend was filled with beautiful spring weather and cherry blossoms!

Saturday morning I met Max and Turner at Lincoln Park for breakfast.  It was a really windy morning so there were several little kids trying to fly kites.

Spent some time running errands around Union Station.  I took this shot while walking back to the car as I feel like people don't air out their laundry like they used to.

After joining a gym and working out (shocking I know) we pigged out on Matchbox Pizza with the final four.

Sunday morning, despite the tons of tourists and 10K race blocking half the roads, we were able to make our way to the tidal basin to check out the Cherry Blossom Festival.  There were so many engaged couples getting their photos taken! 

Beautiful Cherry Blossoms on a gorgeous spring day.

After the festival we had a belgian brunch outside at Belga Cafe.  I am loving that slowly but surely outdoor seating is appearing on every other corner.

I think that Spring is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin