Monday, May 11, 2009

My Weekend in Pictures

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend!  I was sad not to go home for Mother's Day, but I'll be headed home in a few weeks which is exciting.  It was a gorgeous weekend in DC and I definitely had my fill of outdoor fun.

Kicked off my summertime tradition of eating dinner on the steps of the Portrait Gallery in Chinatown. 

Went to the Hillwood Museum and Gardens with several girlfriends.  I have to include more than one picture because it was just so gorgeous.  I had no idea this estate existed, must be a well kept DC secret!  But I highly suggest a visit on a beautiful day!  The museum features a huge collection of Russian imperial art and a world-renowned collection of French decorative art and furnishings.  And there are acres of tranquil gardens to explorer at your leisure!  



Japanese Gardens

Had a cookout at Turner's place.

Hung out at Hawk 'n' Dove.

Took Max to the park on one of the ten most beautiful spring days in DC.


Cooked a really good and fresh dinner with my friend after church.  Now that there is so much good and fresh produce to be had, I really need to do this more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin