Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Weekend in Pictures

My Memorial Day weekend was so great going home to North Carolina to see my whole family.  This week's picture roundup is a little family centric as we didn't do much besides spend time together hanging out.  Which was exactly what I needed.


Had lunch at an amazing German Bakery.  The architecture was beautiful and reminded me of something straight out of California.


Met my two month old nephew, Luke for the first time.


Celebrated my birthday a few weeks early.  My mom made me this amazing Reese's cake that I mentioned last week.  I'm telling you it tastes even better than it looks.


My nephew, Ethan helped me blow out my candles.


Ethan helped my sister pick out clothes online.


Spent tons of time relaxing on my back porch, one of my favorite things to do when I come home.


And took tons of family pictures of my sisters and nephews.  My parents gave me a new camera lens for my digital rebel, so I had a lot of fun trying it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin