While I don't agree with these design rules completely, I absolutely love the concept as well as the way it is laid out. I wish I could paint/stencil this on one of my walls!
1) Designers are meant to be loved not to be understood.
2) The purpose of design is to make the ordinary extraordinary.
3) The best designers are the ones that find the good clients.
4) Design must seduce, shape &, more importantly, evoke an emotional response.
5) Good design can be planned but great design just happens.
6) Design the right things, design the things right.
7) Imagination is more important than knowledge.