Friday, January 29, 2010

Paper Art Made of Hearts

I've always loved paper art. Could be that I started my road to graphic design in scrapbooking as a teenager. Or it could be that no matter what, I just love paper and handmade materials. Nonetheless paper art has always been on my list of things to experiment with/learn. Sometimes I doubt that I have the patience to do anything intricate though. I mean I know I could never be a Yulia Brodskaya. But some of these seem simple enough to recreate. And it is perfect timing for Valentines Day. Check out all of Sarah and Bendrix's beautiful creations at their Etsy store.




































































































































































{via Bliss}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin