Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My weekend in Pictures

Hope you had a great long Valentines Weekend.  I thought I would try something new by capturing my weekend in pictures.  Since I started back up my 365 project this weekend, I was looking for excuses to take photographs anyways.


I went to my friend Lauren's Valentines Day baking party.  Such a cute idea.

Turner and I went to a friend's house on the Chesapeake 

Where we made seafood, went hiking, and played in a park with tires.

We ate at a Wine Bar that had delicious wine and sliders at amazing happy hour prices

Watched The Hustler

Went to a great Presidents Day parade in Old Town Alexandria featuring a super authentic Lincoln

And my favorite wintertime activity, Smores at Cosi and catching up with good friends.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I LOVE this feature you should do it every weekend! I like seeing what you did in pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin