Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Illustrated Missed Connections

When I first moved to Washington, DC I used to look at Missed Connections all the time.  I thought it was so entertaining, sad, funny, and hopeless to read desperate reaches to strangers that they had never met.  Ok and to be completely honest, a small small part of me was hoping I would come across a post to myself as well.  Eventually I lost interest though and some of them got to be a little too creepy to be entertaining.  

I actually completely forgot about Missed Connections until I stumbled across this blog where artist Sophie Blackall illustrates people's posts.    They are so whimsical and fun and they make me love Missed Connections all over again.  See more illustrations on her blog.






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin