Thursday, July 23, 2009

say "I do" to Georgetown's J.Crew













I have no intention of getting married anytime soon, (I have to say that so as not to freak out the boyfriend) but loving all things J.Crew this caught my interest.  Of course I've looked at the wedding collection online before and thought it was beautiful.  All the dresses are very classy and simple and not too bad price wise considering.  And I'm a huge online shopper.  But I would never order my wedding dress online.  So I've always kind of written J.Crew's wedding collection off.  But that has all changed because now you can make an appointment at the Georgetown store to view their line!  So if you are getting married anytime soon call Theresa at 202.965.4090.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin