Monday, July 13, 2009

Slow start to the week



















Good Afternoon.  Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I apologize, I'm experiencing a slow start to my week this morning.  My car got broken into yesterday and well what can you really do?  So I've been a little thrown off taking care of unexpected repairs and all that fun stuff.  But I must say it could have been so much worse, luckily I barely keep any valuables in my car.  And unfortunately it kind of just comes with the territory of living in a city.

And while I'm at it I might as well give my small public service warning.  There were several cars broken into within my area on Capitol Hill and they all had one common theme.  Circular markings on their windshield from GPSes.  I didn't even have my GPS in my car or any other hint that I owned one.  But there was a faint mark left from my holder that made the thieves target my car.  So take the time to wipe those little smudges off your windshield!  Its a lot less of a pain than cleaning up glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin