Thursday, January 15, 2009

2008 Best Wedding Photography





Let me just say I am a sucker for Wedding Photography.  No I don't have wedding fever or anything like that.  I just love how beautiful and special the photographs are.  There are so many happy and intimate moments captured and you can get so creative.  Ok so now that I've defended myself enough as a single girl not planning a wedding, Junebug Weddings is featuring the best wedding photographs of 2008.  

Now I've seen a lot of wedding photography (am I incriminating myself even more?) so I wouldn't say all of them are the BEST but they are all still extremely beautiful.  So if you are planning a wedding this is a great way to find a few photographers/ideas and if you aren't I still give you permission to enjoy browsing.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that woman with the candles on the steps is GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS. Brillz idea, will do for my own. Want. Want. Want.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin