Monday, January 26, 2009

Washing Machine and Sink in One



As someone who used to have a washer in their apartment and moved to an apartment without one, lets just say I miss it dearly.  I understand sacrifices had to be made to live in the city.  But if I could have my way, the first thing I would add would be a washer and dryer.  And the 2nd best thing would be this amazing washer and sink.  What a dream for someone who lives in a cramped city apartment!  And the pink is just icing on the cake.

Unfortunately it does not look like it is available in the United States yet, so I will continue dragging my laundry down 4 flights of stairs.  Or lets be honest, over to my boyfriends house.  But I will definitely be keeping my eye out for this gem when it does make its way here.  

{via swissmiss}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin