Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anthropologie Catalog



Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Anthropologie.  I seriously check their website on a weekly basis and have their sales rotation down to a science.  Last fall I spent an hour calling stores up and down the east coast tracking down a sweater I had my eye on.  I probably called about 10 different stores before finding it in Florida.  Getting their catalog is definitely a highlight and usually a few of their pages end up on my inspiration wall.  

So you can imagine my excitement when the June catalog arrived with gorgeous printed letters on the cover.  This month they collaborated with Hatch Show Print, a well known letterpress shop in Nashville.   The whole catalog is a piece of art and even the photography is wonderful including vintage signs and musical artists.  Like I needed another reason to love Anthropologie.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin