Monday, June 1, 2009

My Weekend in Pictures

Happy Monday!  This weekend was exactly what I needed with tons of time outside in the sun.  I think it is safe to say that even though the first official day of Summer isn't until later this month, Summer is here.  And I couldn't be happier about it.  

Kicked off the weekend by going to the pool with several of my girlfriends.  We read our trashy novels, caught up on life and enjoyed the rays.

Turner and I went over to the Eastern Shore to see his parents.  Had amazing seafood on the water at the Crab Claw in Saint Michaels. 

Walked around the Chesapeake Bay Maritime museum where they had tons of old wooden boats.


The lighthouse on the grounds of the museum.


The town of Oxford, Maryland.


Went sailing with Turner's parents on the bay.  I went a little picture crazy because it was so beautiful.  But every aspect of sailing is photogenic, so I couldn't help myself.
 


I had to include proof that I actually did steer the boat on my own for a little bit.  Of course Turner's dad stayed close and provided lots of instruction.


Turner relaxing on the boat.


It is pretty much required when you are on a sailboat to do a black and white photograph.


Lots of boats on the water.




I was told these are Osprey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin