Friday, June 19, 2009

Headed to Bermuda!

jon-e

Happy Friday!  I'm especially excited for the weekend because I am packing up and heading to Bermuda for the week!  It is a birthday present from my wonderful boyfriend.  Pretty much the best birthday present ever.  And to top it off we are going with a group of friends.  To think a few weeks ago I didn't think I'd be seeing anything this summer but the Potomac, and now I'm heading to paradise!  

No worries though, I am not leaving you high and dry.  One of my wonderful fabulous friends will be guest blogging for me while I am gone.  As a press secretary on the Hill, she handles the stress of dealing with media and staying atop current events; all while keeping her flawless style intact.   I'm not even exaggerating here, I see this girl after pulling twelve hour days and she looks like she just walked out of a J.Crew ad.  So I am fully confident she will keep you informed and entertained on her own style and inspiration all next week while I am gone.  Enjoy and I'll see you in a week....hopefully a little tanner and a lot more relaxed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin