Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend in Pictures

Happy Monday!  Back to the grind as usual.  At least this weekend was filled with beautiful weather and relaxing!  

I spent all day saturday at the Breaux winery and vineyard with my friends.  It is by far my favorite winery in Virginia, I might just have to do a separate post about it!

After our tasting of 13 different wines we decided on a bottle and cheese, which we enjoyed on their outdoor patio.

We also enjoyed a few games of Bocce ball on their gorgeous manicured lawn.


Breaux winery is extremely dog and kid friendly, so we brought Max Power along with us.  When he wasn't running around giving everybody love he watched us from the shade.

They had tons of tables scattered throughout the lawn in the shade.

Saturday night visited my favorite DC restaurant, Zaytinya with friends.  Seriously best greek tapas ever.

My favorite part about Zaytinya is their fluffy pita bread that they bring out fresh from the oven until you are completely full.


I spent most of Sunday running around getting ready for my vacation next week.  But I was able to end it with another relaxing picnic on the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin