Monday, June 29, 2009

My Love for the City
















Good Morning and Happy Monday!  It is so wonderful to be back from an amazing vacation and back in the city that I love.  I also thank my dear friend for taking care of my blog while I was gone and offering a little bit of her own inspiration from the Hill.

I was reminded why I love this city so much as I was climbing the metro escalator heading to work this morning.  The hallways were flooded with the sounds of the metro violinist who so often greets us in the morning.  Lately he has had other musicians joining him, one morning a cellist and this morning a flute.  Many people had slowed down to take a break from their commute and listen to the beautiful classical music.  It reminded me of the little reasons why I love this city and it felt so nice to be home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin