Friday, March 20, 2009

And the World Spins Madly On


Do you ever feel like your world is just spinning madly around you and you can't slow it down?  I've felt like that all week (which I am sure was obvious by my sporadic postings).  Everything in my life has been super out of whack and I'm really looking forward to this weekend when I can hopefully stand still and breath.  

I am looking forward to making homemade pizza and drinking wine with my friend Katie.  

I am looking forward to possibly enjoying some sunshine by hiking or enjoying a good book outside.  

I am looking forward to cleaning my apartment and organizing my life.

I am looking forward to not working. (Ok I am going to have to edit this because I apparently cursed myself for saying it.  I'm looking forward to working from home instead of coming into work)

I am looking forward to taking pictures.

I am looking forward to resting.

I am looking forward to curling up and drinking tea.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin