Friday, March 13, 2009

Parties Galore

Happy Friday!  I'm heading out early to drive down to North Carolina for my mom's birthday.  With birthday festivities this weekend and the weather sort of getting warmer, my mind is definitely on parties and celebrations.  I've compiled a few very random party themes and decorations that I love.  No real theme to it besides it all being adorable!  Enjoy your weekend! 


Having a photo booth at your party is such an amazing idea.  And I really don't think this idea has to be confined to just weddings.  At your next get together pin up a fun fabric against the wall and let the goofy candid shots begin.


I am swooning over this yellow and black themed party by Amy Atlas Events.  It is so very modern and chic.


Another swoon worthy party by Amy Atlas.  This is a bridal shower brunch, but I've been seeing lots of beautiful white themed parties all over the place lately, not just for brides.  

This birthday party is so sweet and quaint with an overall theme of pink dots.  I am also a fan of the healthy fruit being served with the sugar.


Gorgeous handmade invitation suite.


I absolutely love this garland tent produced by domestic construction.  It can turn any bare room into a festive party spot!


It's not a party without adorably displayed treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin