Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stranger Candids: Part 1



This past weekend I was inspired by an Atlanta camera project and decided to try it for myself. I tied a disposable camera on a bench in Eastern Market with a note telling people to take pictures.  It was an extremely fun project as I've been looking for more creative side projects that also inspire others to be creative.  

When I came back that afternoon for the camera almost the entire roll was shot.  It was great to see the kinds of pictures people took and I am definitely going to have to try this project again in another location of DC.  Over the next week I'll share a few pictures from this project every day.  I'll also upload them to my flickr account at the end of the week.    


This is the only familiar face on the roll.  I had told my friend Lauren about this project the night before, so when she went running the next morning she must have seen the camera.






More to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin