Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend in Pictures


So my weekend was off to a great start Friday night as I cooked homemade pizza (which I'll blog about later this week) and hung out with my good friend, Katie.  I was really looking forward to spending the rest of the weekend having fun with friends, resting, and getting a few things done.

Then Saturday morning the stomach flu hit me.  It was absolutely awful, I'm not even going to lie. No worries I won't show you anymore pictures from the rest of my weekend, because I really don't think you want a visual.  Instead I will just show the flowers my sweet boyfriend got me to help me feel better (and to celebrate the first day of spring).

I'm still trying to recover and regain my energy, so bear with me this week!  Hopefully by next weekend I'll be back to 100% and can make up for staying in bed and missing out on the nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin