Monday, March 30, 2009

My weekend in Pictures

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I was relieved to finally be healthy and active this weekend!  My weekend consisted of: 


Eating dinner at my favorite Capitol Hill Mediterranean restaurant, Cafe 8.  While it is no Zaytinya (my favorite restaurant in DC), it is a great neighborhood spot when you want your fill of hummus and pide.


Checking out the Kite Festival down on the mall with my friend Katie.  Even though the weather was rainy and grey, it was great to see how many people showed up to fly their kites around the monument.


Having a wine and chocolate girls night where we went to ACKC for chocolate desserts,


and then on to a neighborhood Wine Bar, which shall not be mentioned.  They apparently wish to not be blogged about, which may be a good thing since the service was awful and it was anything but laid back and relaxing.  Still it is my goal to try out all the wine bars in DC, so now I've marked this one off my list.


I spent Sunday at Lincoln Park with Max where he ran around with other dogs and I read and caught up with a few friends.

We sat under this beautiful tree, which I wish I knew the type of flowers that were on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin