Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Yes I know it was just barely Halloween and Thanksgiving is still weeks away. But I seriously can't control myself with the Christmas excitement! I've been using all my strength not to push play on my Holiday playlists and while I'm happy to say I've resisted so far, I don't know how much longer we can hold out. So far I've been satisfying the urge with Frank Sinatra type Jazz music.

I do have an excuse for looking at other holiday items though. Since my company is brainstorming client gifts and designing invites for our holiday parties it is all in the sake of research I tell you. Its a tough job, but someone has to do it!

Getting back on topic, aren't these little smore kits adorable? I was thinking they would make good client gifts if we could come up with a creative jingle. They would also make great small gifts for coworkers or friends. All you need to make your own are small boxes, bakers twine, and the ingredients for smores from the grocery store.































Also blue pool road has come out with their little holiday gift bags. Which includes several tags, cards, bags, and a small calendar. I love the color scheme and clean graphics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin