Friday, November 20, 2009

Kate Spade

I know I've been totally neglecting my blog this week. Its been a pretty hectic week of work getting ready for the holidays and all. But I promise to make it up to you by posting fun stuff for Friday. Starting with Kate Spade.




















Why hello there adorable Kate Spade holiday pictures. How I love your styling, and clothes, and colors, and everything about you!













I absolutely love these cut out letters for the title of Gift Guide. Made me think of possibly doing the same thing on Christmas presents this year with people's names instead of tags.




















I love the watercolor illustrations of Kate Spade's identity and I think this calendar might make it into my wishlist this year with gorgeous colorful fashion sketches for every month.



















This chilly dog scarf will be your new best friend on a cold night.






















A warm scarf perfect for caroling in the freezing cold.



















Adorable gloves, perfect for hailing a taxi in the city.


















And last, but certainly not least Kate Spade is holding a sweepstakes to win a trip for two to New York. Even the graphics on this page are so pretty. Also you can enter every day, so make sure to stack the deck in your favor by visiting back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin