Friday, August 21, 2009

Big Beautiful Flowers For Every Outfit

This past spring and summer the trend has been all about ruffles, petals, and flowers. I love the idea of purchasing little flowers separately and adding them to any or all of your outfits! Emmersonmade for you creates beautiful fabric flowers in all different sizes and colors. They would add a beautiful pop of color to blazers, sweaters, coats, tshirts, basically any article of clothing in your closet. I seriously want them all! Even better I want to learn how to make my own! Note to Katie, add this to the list for our winter cider and craft parties!

It looks like her summer stock is running extremely low, but she should have an updated store by the end of the month! I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for it!





































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin