Monday, August 10, 2009

Don and Betty's Paradise Lost














I caught the Mad Men bug a little bit late in the game, but after the first episode I was hooked. I actually need to hurry up and get through the second season before the third premieres this week! These photographs shot by Annie Leibovitz for Vanity Fair are just too amazing; capturing both the glam and edge of the show. Though I have to admit every time I see Jon Hamm, I can't help but think of his goofy character on 30 Rock. Where he played the good looking guy who was awful at everything and didn't know it/wouldn't acknowledge it. But its ok, I still love him. And as Tina Fey once joked his beauty burns so bright, she had to "poke a hole in a paper plate and look at him like an eclipse." Well put Tina.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin