Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Doing Things Differently Leads to Something Exceptional

When I first saw this commercial, I had no idea it was an Absolut Voda commercial until the very end. Absolut was actually a pioneer in the advertising field during the 80's when they linked their brand with art and fashion. So this isn't exactly outside their vein of advertising. But what I do love about it that I find unique is that they incorporated artists from all around the world to spell out their newest anthem. For me outside of the subject matter it is advertising, it is such a beautiful inspirational commercial. Makes me want to go out and create innovative art in nature! Look at behind the scenes videos of how they created each beautiful piece here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin