Friday, August 28, 2009

Some Polaroid Love

In honor of the last of the Polaroids being sold today at Urban Outfitters (see post below), I thought I would share some Polaroid love. I sifted through several Flickr groups to find a few inspirational favorites.

With all the Photoshop filters and effects in the world, I still don't think you can achieve the same look. There is just something about Polaroid pictures. In a way they feel timeless. While yes sometimes there are hints in the pictures of the time. All the photos have the same classic washed out look. They remind me of my grandparents generation, my parents generation, and yes even my generation. Who have found new creative ways to express themselves with Polaroids during such a digital age.

So if this doesn't make you want to go out and get a Polaroid, I don't know what will.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin