Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's finally here!!



















I know you've all been waiting for this as anxiously as I have. Scott Schuman's book The Sartorialist is finally out on shelves today. I'm really interested to see what pictures he has chosen from his blog as they are all so beautiful. I'd have such a hard time narrowing it down! So I'm curious to see if he went with a large variety or groupings of any sort.

One thing I was very surprised about though is that it is in Paperback, not hard cover. In my mind I imagined this book to be the perfect coffee table book. So I'm a little thrown and also wonder what the size/paper/printing is like being a paperback. Not to doubt Scott's flawless taste. Looks like I will just have to make a trip to the bookstore over lunch and find out for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin