Friday, August 21, 2009

Blog Crush: Heart of Light






I have a major blog crush on heart of light, a stylish blog full of DIY projects, recipes and tons of inspiration. She is totally a down-to-earth Martha. I am constantly amazed at the talent and creativity that fills the web and Rachel is definitely one of those people. Below are a few of my favorite posts, visit her blog to find more inspiring projects and recipes.













Step-by-step instructions to make a ruffle headband. This also translates into a ruffle belt. My friend Katie and I have decided to make this the first project of our winter craft and cider parties.













Ways to make simple and pretty cakes.













Flower of the week.













Handmade Tool belt apron.













Summer pizza recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin