Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Lattes














Its been a super rough week for me with all kinds of drams going on. So when my good friend over at DCSheke alerted me that the pumpkin spice latte is back at Starbucks, my spirits seriously soared. I am not sure I've expressed on here yet how deep my love for fall runs. Its actually pretty notorious among my various groups of friends. Fall is my absolute favorite season. Because I mean seriously, what is there not to love about Fall?!

During my favorite season I have fall themed food, fall themed activities, and fall themed outfits. No I don't wear teacher sweaters with felt leaves sewn all over it, you wish. I just pair together colors and fabrics that remind me of fall. My friends probably roll their eyes at me behind my back, but I love alerting them when I have a favorite fall themed outfit on. Even past boyfriends have given me pumpkins in lieu of flowers, knowing the true way into my heart.

So needless to say Fall makes me so very happy. And I'm sure you will be hearing lots more about it over the next few months. Exciting, I know. But in the meantime celebrate the unofficial start of fall (officially fall starts September 22nd) by grabbing a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks! Its like a steaming hot yummy cup of fall! And who wouldn't want to drink that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin