Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Flower Necklaces













I've talked about flowers for your shirts/jackets. And flowers for your shoes. And even my favorite accessory, a flower belt. Sensing a theme here? Now you can have flowers for your neck! Or I guess flower jewelry. This three pom flower necklace is so adorable and would dress up any plain tshirt or outfit. And for only $35 it is another accessory that doesn't break the bank.

I was going to do some shopping around to say and look you can pay three times as much for a similar necklace from J.Crew or Anthro. But as it turns out Anthropologie actually has some nice variations for a not too steep price. Of course I always support that you buy "local" and handmade. But these are some nice additions to the list of flower necklaces.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin