Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Zee Avi: Bitter Heart



I fell in love with Zee Avi last Christmas with her song No Christmas For Me.  But when I couldn't find anymore songs I honestly forgot about her.  Which is why I was so glad when one of my friends asked me if I had heard of her before.  And what do you know she has an album on iTunes now.  So happy I got a friendly reminder about Zee because her voice is so smooth and beautiful.  In my opinion, she's a little bit Norah, a smidge Madeline, and a touch Billie.  

I'm usually a cautious music buyer, purchasing a couple songs and testing them out for a few days before completing my album.  But with this one I bit the bullet and bought the whole darn thing.  And it was worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin