Friday, October 16, 2009

Beautiful Things

I'm sure by the lack of quality posting this week it is pretty obvious I've been up to my eyeballs in work. Why is it that every time I take just one day off I spend the rest of the week catching up? Anyways, I'm still trying to play catch up, but to try to make up for it I'm doing one huge post of beautiful things.....or at least things I like. Hope you enjoy!

You know I'm a sucker for Street Art and Martin Sobey's installations are no exception. I love the mix of watercolor like shades he uses to brighten up the cityscape of New York City. {via Black Eiffel}





























I want all the dresses below from ModCloth and more.

Chaos Theory Dress $59.99



















Blowing Bubbles Dress $64.99




















Winter in the City Dress $52.99 (so cute with tights and flats/boots!)



















Grecian Green Dress $89.99




















I love the idea of gradating pumpkins from the 2008 fall issue of Martha Stewart. So beautiful! {via Oh Happy Day}



















I'd love to be cuddled up in this sweater right now with the freezing pouring rain outside.



















Plus I bought this sweater/jacket last week from Anthro and absolutely love it. Instead of wearing boring cardigans over everything to make it work/weather appropriate I now have this fitted sweater that looks oh so cute.




















I'm really digging these colorful paintings by artist Alastair MacKinven {via Mint}





























Antonio Ysursa's photographs are so dark and beautiful. Check out his Flickr site, it is full of so much beauty. {via Design Work Life}
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin