Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Clock Tower Penthouse

Ever since I was a little kid I've always secretly wanted to live in a clock tower. It sounds slightly strange I know, but I am telling the absolute truth. All those old school disney movies where the orphaned kids end up seeking refuge in a clock tower in the rain. Or something like that. It just kind of seems like this whole secret fairy tale world, like living at the top of a light house looking over everyone and looking after the time. Also I don't think I could ever pull an excuse for being late again being surrounded on four sides with huge clocks. Though I'd definitely try.

The clock tower penthouse below isn't exactly what I had in mind when I was young, but I think it pretty much fits the bill. And look at that view of Brooklyn! And it can all be yours for a small bill of $25 mil. Which is probably a record for the most expensive apartment in Brooklyn. Maybe if I start saving now I can fulfill my childhood dream by the time I'm 80.















































































Read more about this amazing penthouse in the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin