Wednesday, October 21, 2009

eBay Vintage: Maki Maki Vintage

Last night I was searching on eBay for my Halloween costume. Yes I know, I'm a little late in the game. But I was searching for some sort of vintage dress when I stumbled upon the shop maki maki vintage. As I am sure you know, lately I've really been into vintage and the idea of buying second hand clothes. So I was thrilled to see stylish unique pieces from 60's, 70's, and 80's. I've never been lucky with winning much on eBay, but I think I'm willing to try my luck again.



















Super fun party dress. Also if you are getting married I could definitely see this as a cute "after party" dress since I've seen the trend of brides changing into shorter white dresses for receptions.



















This 70's indie plaid jacket is pretty amazing. I could definitely see myself throwing this on with a pair of jeans on a chilly Saturday.



















I know the summer months are over, but this is such a super cute ruffled mini dress perfect for the beach. I'd happily stow this away in my closet until another sunny day.



















This 1970's vintage brown leather jacket is freaking hot. Right now the bidding is only at $26 and while I'm sure it will go up from there, you could still get a good deal.



















Another super cute vintage cream mini dress that would be great as a beach/summer coverup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin