Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some Etsy Love

I've been having some major Etsy crushes lately and thought I'd share with you my latest obsessions. It is kind of a random list and the only things they really have in common are my love for them, and that they are on Etsy.



















This glass ball Chandelier is pretty amazing. I can envision this chandelier in a dining room, bedroom, or even a bathroom with really high ceilings.














This letterpress cupcake box is so adorable. Now you can make homemade cupcakes and package them up to be as cute as Georgetown or Hello Cupcake. Also the seller, Simple Song, is a local which is always a plus.
















These gold orb glass earrings are so unique. I could see myself pairing them with so many of my outfits to give them just a little bit extra pizazz.















I'm a sucker for anything fall, it is true. And I love love love fall wreaths. Though I'm more of the natural simplicity type when it comes to wreaths. I love the lines of the twigs along with the fall berries.
















Such cute glass bowls with bright patterns on them.















These collage prints are vibrant with so much texture. Also as a bonus she is giving away an extra free print to the next 4 people that purchase from her. It is a special promotion to help her get to 100 items sold. So hurry up and choose your 2 favorite prints!














Not only is this an adorable fall/winter bag, but it also has a multi-purpose as a camera bag. Inside are padded slots for your camera and lenses. Which is pretty amazing because I hate toting my bulky camera case around the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin